In order to provide the highest quality of pediatric care, we try to work by appointment and to be on time. However, doctors are called upon occasionally for emergency services which upset office hours. Sometimes a patient may require more than the allotted time, causing subsequent appointments to be late.
- Routine visits or yearly school or camp physicals should be scheduled as far in advance as possible.
- Time is set aside each day for "sick visits," so call as soon as it becomes necessary, after 8:30AM to schedule a "sick visit" that day.
- Please be on time or notify the office if you will be delayed.
- Don't ask that other children be seen along with the scheduled child, unless pre-arranged as above. It will not be fair to patients whose appointments follow yours. If you wish to have additional children seen, please notify the office as early as possible.
- It is helpful to write down your questions before you come and bring them with you.
- Walk-ins will be seen as time permits. You are encouraged to call first for an appointment.